Friday, May 18, 2007

Girls' Day Out




Yesterday we had a girls' day. Celeste, Eden, and I spent most of the day together. Celeste had a well check and tetanus shot (she hates me now) in preparation for dual enrollment in August. A note: I don't normally do vaccinations, but tetanus is one we have decided to do. When I have time, maybe I'll do a post on this very controversial subject. We had lunch together at the mall, got our pictures done, and shopped a little. It was wonderful to spend a day with my girls!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

What GREAT photos!!! I'm hoping to get my photo taken with my girls this weekend (late Mother's Day attempt) ... your girls are BEAUTIFUL! (And you look great). :)

Leah Belle said...

I love these pictures! Very pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you, ladies! You are so kind. Your families are gorgeous, also. :)

a suburban housewife said...

Great photos! We did a "girls' day" for Mother's Day weekend. Very fun :)