Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Party On




Here are a few pictures of Celeste's party. It was a very fun time! They built the human pyramid at the Movie Gallery--ha! (Eli and Tyler were on the lower level.) Also, here is Celeste with close friend, Karyn. Life has been crazy around here, but I think I always say that. I'm in this season where I'm almost constantly overwhelmed with things. A couple of my children need to work on behavior and attitude issues. This has been weighing on me. Also, we have one going off to dual enrollment (at least part time) and I have a baby that's almost 8 months old. Life is a balancing act.
Please pray for my mother, Marilan Douglass. She has COPD and some serious mental health issues. She almost died this week and is currently on a respirator, has pneumonia, and is in the ICU. My brothers went down to see her yesterday, but because of my family responsibilities I could not go. She made a wonderful improvement yesterday (was writing notes to them on paper) which I believe is from prayer. Thanks!

1 comment:

Leah Belle said...

I hope your mother continues to improve. I'm sorry things are so stressful for you right now.