Saturday, May 26, 2007

Never Dream of It

Being a home schooling mother of many has its challenges. I have had a very hard time finding balance in my life since the arrival of baby Eden--who is a delight! I'm always trying to improve my approach to schooling and home life in a wise way that is pleasing to the Lord. Many times I fail miserably. Thank God for Jesus' saving grace! Girl Talk had a wonderful post a couple days ago that really encouraged and renewed me. The message was very simple, but profound. Read it here and just trust Him with the details. Our children are such gifts to us!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Nancy. :) I'm sorry you have had such a stinky time with your c-section! I've had some pain, but it doesn't sound as severe as what you've had ... how wonderful that your older kids have been able to be such a help. N1 tries to help, but it's hit or miss. With lots of misses. :)