Monday, July 02, 2007

Sometimes you feel like a nut




About a week ago I posted about some of my favorite things. I mentioned boiled peanuts. Well, Stu stopped at a roadside stand yesterday and bought 2 bags of them. Woo hoo! So we ate the first bag up, yum! We're just going to hang around home today. Stu's parents are coming to visit the children. His mother is undergoing chemo. Since everyone is currently well, she can come over. Please pray for her. She is 78 years old and is fighting cancer a second time. Now it's time for me to go feed Eden some breakfast! TTFN!

3 comments:

Leah Belle said...

We enjoy boiled peanuts, too. We usually enjoy the ones given to us by our farmer friend in the fall - fresh and green!

Eden said...

Wow! I can't believe that Eden is 9 months old already!! She is definitely petite compared to my little Olyvia, lol.

You know, I used to live in FL (that was the 1st and only place I've heard of boiled peanuts), but I never once tried boiled peanuts.

Beth said...

boiled peanuts?? a southern thing?? I guess if I get down that way you are going to have to treat me to that!!
Can you tell I live up north where peanuts don't grow?? Now if you want some....sugar beets for some processed sugar, I can help you out hahaha