Thursday, February 07, 2008

Baby 7 Update




Last OB check-up (2 weeks ago) I was measuring 6 weeks ahead, so we scheduled an ultrasound to check on things. I had that today. Baby Boy is quite average coming in around the 57%. But I am carrying lots of extra amniotic fluid. I'm at 95%. This is probably due to my blood sugars being above normal, so now I'm on an oral anti-diabetic drug once per day. We'll try that before doing insulin this time. Today I measured 36 weeks and I am only 29 weeks, 1 day. Dr. M's concern is premature labor because my body will think I'm further along. Hopefully, this will even out a bit of the next few weeks. Baby looked good today! Please pray for mom and the amniotic fluid (I feel like a balloon).

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww- sweet baby!
With Gabe (who turned 1 yesterday!) I was given a duedate of February 14th but was measuring SO big that we assumed he'd come along around early to mid January which came and went agonizingly slow...and the little stinker was born just 2 days after the original due date!
Hang in there!