Sunday, February 03, 2008

I'm Still Here




Yes, I'm still around...literally, ha! We actually had a pretty packed weekend. It started with Max's 7th birthday (on Friday, February 1st!), then we had dinner at my brother's yesterday, and we went to church today for service and a Superbowl/fellowship night. Tonight I dropped off my truck for new brakes--gotta have those! I'm hoping it will be done quickly and I can get it back by early tomorrow afternoon.

We're doing school tomorrow, of course. I'm adding a writing program for Jamie. We decided on Jensen's Format Writing. Check out the link for more info and a review. Also, Celeste is doing American Government from A Beka. We'll see how we like that. It's a senior course, but we'll start it now and maybe finish it early next year. It's only a semester, but we're getting a late start. In addition, we'll do an Economics course next year.

Dan and Max start baseball very soon. This was a very busy time for us last year. I'm hoping the season is over before baby comes. Max didn't play last year, but his Daddy wanted him to this year. They wil be on the same team together with a wonderful coach we know. I think it will be lots of fun! I enjoy watching the games and all the practices are close to home.

We're still really working with Tommy on potty training. He is wearing pull-ups. He is now 3 1/2 and I am quite frustrated with his lack of interest. All of my other boys were trained by now and wearing big boy underwear. I'll keep on it, though. I don't relish the thought of 3 in diapers! Eden is growing by leaps and bounds. She is such a cutie. Her newest word is "Guys!" She yells it at the boys sometimes from her crib. I must say it a lot. She got a new stroller and rolls it around the house constantly with her dolly in it.

Stroller Girl

No comments: