Thursday, February 28, 2008

Baby 7 Update

I went to the OB today. I am now 32 weeks and only measuring 5 weeks ahead, which is good. This means my amniotic fluid levels are down a little. I am taking insulin twice a day and it appears to have helped with that. My blood pressure was a bit high (for me) when I arrived, but by the time I left it had come down. I am still hoping for a VBAC this time, but that remains to be seen. Next visit is in two weeks with an ultrasound to check on fluid level and baby size.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hi Nancy,
I have been a lurker on your blog for awhile. I have enjoyed reading it:~)

I was curious about what you said about VBAC. I have had 3 c-sections and I would love to have any other children VBAC.

May I ask how many c-sections you have had? I have e-mailed midwives in my area and they have said no but I am not sure that I want to drop it yet.

Thank you for sharing!
Jen