Friday, March 14, 2008

34 week baby update


Here is another ultrasound picture of our sweet little boy. (I don't get tired of them!) He had really fat little cheeks. My amniotic fluid levels are down into the normal range. The baby is in the 80th percentile with an estimated weight of 5 pounds, 14 ounces. That's a big baby, at this point. Of course, we know they can be off on that! I am measuring 41 weeks (fundal height), but am 34 weeks, 1 day. Please pray for a safe, regular birth for this big guy. I'm very worried about a lot of things right now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nancy,

Cute Baby! :-) Of course, we're praying for you...

I just read your post from March 12and had to let you know that about 3 days before Solange was born, Zoe had Roseola. But I didn't go to the Doc, just read some diagnosis in a book and figured it out. She was fine after a few days. But was I worried!

You'll be fine...keep looking up and you have my prayers. If there's anything I can do, let me know!