Wednesday, March 12, 2008

**Update: We discovered Eden has Roseola, so at least we know what virus she has!**
I have been dealing with some illness (and other weirdness) around here the past few days. Eden ran a fever from Sunday afternoon until early this morning. No other symptoms, but it did get over 103. Just a virus. On Monday, I took Tommy in to our pediatrician because his left ear was swollen 3 times normal size and purple. (The picture above is after a dose of benadryl and it looked a lot better!) We are guessing he got a bug bite of some sort and just used allergy medicine and cream on it. I have had a headache for the past 3 days. I suppose it's pregnancy hormones, but it's not fun. Both the littles are better today and my headache is slightly better right now.

My brother is moving to Dallas tomorrow. My 13 yo nephew broke his arm yesterday and my 10 yo nephew gets his cast off today from a broken arm. Whew! Please pray for safe travel for them.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hi Nancy- hope all well with you! I left w@h- you can read about it on my blog if you want. No major drama- just putting my focus on other things. I did try joining momys.com (sp?) one time but they said they weren't taking any new members. Oh well.
Take care of yourself!