Thursday, March 20, 2008

35 week check


We went in for our 35 week check up today. I had a Non-Stress Test today where they hook me up to the baby monitors and watch contractions, baby heart rate, and I push I button every time he moves. All looked great! I lost 2.5 pounds this week, but now I'm measuring 43 (fundus) and I'm 35 weeks, 1 day. I'm supposed to take it easy because I'm so big I'm in danger of preterm labor. Guess what that is (center, left) in the ultrasound photo above. My OB thought he was SO funny! Hint: It's a package with two parts. I am thinking his name will be Joshua Ezekiel. Joshua means--Christ is my salvation. Ezekiel means--whom the Lord makes strong.
The kids had their homeschool evaluations this week. Of course, all did great! We need to work on some more phonics with Max in the area of special sounds and Celeste needs to brush up on some of her computation skills. Dan (who is a 3rd grader) tested on a 6th grade math level. We'll probably use a 5th grade curriculum next year. All in all, I was told I am doing an excellent job and am very organized. Big sigh of relief here! It's been a year!

1 comment:

Windy said...

You're almost there!! So are you telling me you posted pictures of your poor little boys testicles on the internet?!?!? HAHAHA. You're awful! Glad you are doing well and the kids did so well on their homeschool evaluations!!! HUGS!!