Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday

Woo hoo, I just looked at my baby ticker up there. Getting close, I am. I'm thinking about 2 1/2 more weeks (hoping less). I still have a very small belly button, so there's a little more room.

Tonight the boys are at baseball practice. Stu is an Asst. Coach for their league this year. Dan and Max are on the same team--thank goodness. They have 2 practices and 2 games this week. Busy! I'll probably make only 1 game. They have a 7:00 game on Friday and I just don't feel the greatest by the end of the day. I'll have to go on Saturday to their game!

Anyway, just checking in. Celeste is overnight at her best friend's house. She's working on a research paper for ENC1101. She's doing very well in the class, yay! Jamie has guitar tomorrow. They have a recital in April. There is so much in April that my mind in swimming...AND I'm having a baby. Aaahhh!

1 comment:

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

Hey Nancy,

I've been thinking of you. Not to long from now. Yeah!!! I liked the little picture video you made. That was really cool. I updated my blog. I have a few pics of Justin. I still need to put more pics of the kids.

You look great.

Talk soon,
chris