Saturday, July 19, 2008

Doings

Little Joshua is smilie at 12 weeks old!

I posted my favorite cornbread recipe. We had it tonight and my hubby said is was better than ever. I used 1 cup of home ground white wheat berries instead of regular white flour. It was delicious!

Milestones, of late

**Tommy is finally potty trained, WOOT!
(Today, a special trip to super wally world to get new underwear)
**Joshua turned 3 months old on the 17th (still not sleeping thru night...grr)
**Eden has enough hair to put up and she doesn't pull it out anymore.
**Max's front teeth are loose.
**Max is reading little chapter books--I thought this would never happen!!!
**Dan is much more helpful since he is the oldest at home right now.
**All 3 boys got hair cuts today.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww! What a little cutie pie! Such a sweet smile. Hope all's well in your corner of the universe!