Thursday, July 24, 2008

Friends

Besties!!!
My gorgeous friend, Valerie

Yesterday, my best friend, Valerie, came up and had lunch with me (and the kids). We enjoyed visiting with each other. I hadn't seen her in 11 months!!! (We talk every day, though.) She has been a sister to me (one I don't have) for the past 8 years. I love ya, Val! Valerie has 5 children ages 11, 9, 9, 7, and 23 months. Our little girls are 5 weeks apart--Eden and Samantha. She was present for the birth of Max and Tommy. That's a very close friend, don't you know?!?
Oh, and Joshua slept through the night last night. He woke up at 7 this morning. I got 7 hours! Woot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was nice reading through on what's been happening in your life lately. Alot of milestones. I will have to call you sometime soon. I am 10 wks along with the pregnancy and feeling much better.. Thank God!!! I have been in quiet and "keep to myself" mood lately. I guess its the hormones and keeping up with the house and laundry (which never ends... LOL)

Great pics of you and Valerie and all the ones of the children. Joshua is getting so big and is a cutie!!

Awesome that the baby slept through the night, yeah!!!

Later, Chris

Unknown said...

OOPs typos in my last post. Sorry!!!