Saturday, July 12, 2008

Homeschool copywork

We were going over some things recently and I realized that one of my children needs some more practice with cursive writing. Copy work can be a great way to accomplish this and learn bible verses at the same time. I found a website that has some free copy work, so I though I'd post it here. Visit here to use this resource.

We are getting geared up for next school year and I'm in the middle of selling some curriculum in order to buy more. We're doing school about 2 days a week right now because it's too hot to play outside (we have no trees--none that offer shade anyway). Hope everyone is having a great summer! I miss my teenagers! They are visiting their father until early August.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I wholeheartedly recommend "Handwriting/Cursive Without Tears"...it's simple, affordable, and my son loves it.