Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Teaching Textbooks Math 5


I am soooo excited!! This Math program is the one we are going to be using this year (for Dan, my 4th grader) and it SO rocks! You can try the demo at the Teaching Textbooks website. If you have a child that's self-motivated and enjoys using the computer, then this curriculum is for you. It is my opinion that TT blows Saxon away. I have used the upper level math--Pre-Algebra, Algebra I, Algebra II, and Geometry. My daughter passed into college level math as a junior in high school after taking TT Algebra II.
**Update: This recently arrived in the mail. Dan loves it so much he has done 3 lessons in the past day. It makes math fun and does the grading for you! It's looking good so far!**

1 comment:

Bon said...

We are planning to use this, too, for the first time this year!
Good stuff!