Monday, August 04, 2008

New tutu



Been busy over here! (Of course, what else with 7 kids---well, 5 right now.) Celeste and Jamie are due back on Saturday night, yippeee! I can't wait! I haven't seen Jamie in about 8 weeks and Celeste in 5 weeks. I am hoping to go to the airport, but we'll have to see if we can work something out. We are in need of a van for our family--12 passenger or 15. I'd like a Ford b/c I like the lines. I've been praying that God would make it possible somehow. We have a 1999 suburban that seats 8 and is in great shape. I lurve it! But there isn't enough room for everyone... I've been wanting to visit Val in Orlando and Saturday would be perfect. Let's see, I'm hoping to have some ads going on my site soon. I've joined some groups on yahoo in order to get affordable clothing. I love Gymboree and Hanna Anderrson! Eden got a new tutu. Picture above. Too cute. Thanks ebay and Christy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks adorable. I know what you mean about the van. We are over the capacity over here. Hope all is well.

Chris

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

I don't know why it says donnie said. Really weird.

Chris