Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In which Eden gets her ears pierced...






She cried for only a minute and now Eden has cute little ears just like her friend, Jill. Celeste was a sport while holding Eden on her lap. The lollipop was quite a treat as E had never had one before. After 4 boys in a row, we're being girlie around here.
I'm doing Weight Watchers right now. I would start a weight loss blog, but I wouldn't want to bore anyone ;)! My good friend, Tara, and I are spurring each other on. I feel like I spend every day hungry, but maybe that will pass. I'll try to keep you up-to-date on how it's going. This week has a been a little rough with Sara's Memorial Service and our crazy schedule.
Joshua has his 9 month well check today. I will add info to his blog later today.

2 comments:

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

How sweet!! Those precious tears.

I am planning on doing baby girl's ears while she is still an infant. The girls want her to do it as a baby not wait like they did till they were 5. We'll see.

Talk later,
chris

Mama Ziggy's Happenings said...

AWWWWW, very cute! How does she like to have them cleaned? Jill STILL doesn't like it...but she lets me do it if I give her a choc covered raisin :-)