Wednesday, January 28, 2009

For Today

--It started with a migraine. Yuck! Thankfully, Dan and Max were good with the younger kids while I rested my head for a little while.
--Joshua awoke at 6:20 a.m. for the 2nd day in a row. I think he's still "off" from me being gone over the weekend.
--Tommy is running through the kitchen and into the family room in a loop, over and over.
--Home school is complete for the day. (Certain children complained when schooling. You know who you are!)
--It's frozen pizza night. We have care group. LOVE those people!
--Celeste is getting ready for work and just got home from her classes at the college.
--Jamie is at a friend's house.
--The weather is dreary. I want a crisp, cold winter day. (Not too likely in FL!)
--Eden and Joshua are napping at the same time!!!! I need to go be productive... C YA!

No comments: