Friday, September 22, 2006

Eden Joy!

After hours of labor my mom had to have an emergency c section. My mommy is in the hospitable and is still recovering. As of last night the nurse was saying she might have to stay till Sunday. Please pray for her that she would have a easy recovery! I know right now she is very uncomfortable.

Mom, Dad and the whole gang are so happy that we have a beautiful little baby girl! I don't have a picture yet but will try and get one! At 8 lbs 4 oz and 20 in long she is my mommies smallest baby! We think her eyes will stay blue and she has a little head of brown fuzzy hair (way more than the boys had!). I think she looks like my mom and me more than the boys do! I will get a picture up asap! Thank you for all the prayers!

P.S. If you are reading this, I love you mom!!

-Celeste

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Yippe ki yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the arrival of Eden.