Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I changed my ticker box since baby will be coming tomorrow...God willing! I really will be 38 weeks, 2 days when she arrives. I'm thinking of going out by myself today for a little while. I still need to take a shower and get motivated. My hubby says he's coming home from work early, too. He's very busy, so I don't know if that will really happen. Okay, talk to everyone after the baby comes! Celeste will post her stats on Thursday night, probably.

I trust in the Lord of my salvation!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'll be praying!! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Nancy, Prayed for you this morning with the kids. I can't wait to meet Eden. I know your delivery will be blessed. How exciting it is to bring life into this world. What a gift God has given you.

Bless you, Chris Tuttle