Monday, March 19, 2007

A Clean Slate

Ahhh, it's Monday again! (As I sit here still in my pajamas.) I was telling the lady at the place I go exercise that Monday is a clean slate. It's a do-over from last week. You can always make a fresh start on Monday. It's like when we go to Jesus for forgiveness of our sin...He wipes away the offense and gives us grace. Monday is grace to go on. Yay! So it's not too bad that I haven't had a shower. I have made whole wheat banana pancakes for my family, done 2 loads of laundry, home schooled my 2nd grader, and fed the baby twice. It's a start!

Danny won his baseball game on Saturday 5-4! I was not able to go because it was quite cold and breezy. It was best to keep little Eden home out of that. He has a double header this Saturday. I hope to make part of that. Tommy has a birthday party to go to, so I'll have to leave early. We have such a busy week planned. I won't go into all the details, but I've never been so busy in all my life! Jamie and Celeste leave for St. Louis next week for spring break. It will be quiet while they're gone. I think I need the break from all the activities.

We're covering the book of James at church. It's my favorite book in the bible, pretty much. (I love Isaiah, too!) So why don't you read in James this week...

2 comments:

Leah Belle said...

You are right about those stay in my pjs days. I can accomplish a lot before I make it to the shower!

I'm so grateful for the clean slate, too.

What kind of exercise do you do?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm nursing a 6 month old too. So I feel your pain about wanting to eat all the time. We started solids at 4 months this time around. They keep changing the rules on me about the food allergies, but so far so good.
Looks like we have a lot in common, since my oldest is also 15! I have read Celeste's comments. She seems very sweet. I appreciate her encouragement to him. The Rebelution has been such a blessing to him in this way.