Thursday, March 08, 2007

Little League






And so it begins, after years of waiting (on Dan's part), the first season of little league baseball. No T ball here, just the real thing. Practice began last Friday night. I made it to the 2nd practice and there's already a game on Saturday. Hey, the kids don't even know all the rules yet! The last picture is of a couple members of our pep squad, Jamie and Max! This latest installment of America's pasttime has truly made our schedule crazy, but I know one 7-year old boy that couldn't be happier...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun :)

Beth said...

baseball season!! I can not imagine! We have a few more months before we enter that time frame LOL
Thanks for sharing

Leah Belle said...

Nancy, nice to meet you! I think we have a lot in common! I know what a Sovereign Grace church is. My bro-in-law just introduced me to that life changing beverage. He wants me to introduce it to our area. I love to scrapbook - although I'm not a Creative Memories consultant. I sell Premier Jewelry! I hope we can be blog buddies.

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

We've got an anxious dad here too! Soon we will be joining you on the sidelines as we watch our little guys play ball!

Nan said...

Hi Nancy... boy, do we have a lot in common! I am also Nancy, I homeschool, have four kids, am reformed in theology (I love it that you go to a Sovereign Grace church!), etc... I just saw your comment over at Leah Belle's blog and decided to pop on over! :^D (she probably thinks I'm following her...LOL!)
Nice to meet you!