Monday, March 26, 2007

The friendly skies

I may not be posting much this week. My two oldest children, Celeste and Jamie, are flying out to see their Dad in St. Louis for a week. They leave tomorrow. We have LOTS on the agenda today. Stu will be taking them to the airport in Orlando. It's 2 1/2 hours to the airport and back--plus wait time. It's a long day, so I'm staying home with the younger bunch. Dan has a baseball game, too! Last night Celeste tells me she needs a new suitcase. We duct taped hers together for the last trip, but the TSA people removed it. Nothing like last minute! She's going to try to fit in my weekender. Oh the joys of travelling! (We don't do it too much with such a large brood. I haven't been on an airplane since 1994--I love to fly, though!) We are going to visit my parents for Easter in Sarasota. I really miss the beach and the smell of the salt water! Okay if this post seems scatterbrained, it is! That's how I feel today...

No comments: