Thursday, March 29, 2007

On the mend...

Tommy is doing better today. This is considering he only ate 1 cracker yesterday and had about one half a cup of milk. (Which he tossed up overnight in his crib...eww!) I know I shouldn't give him milk on an upset tummy, but it was the only thing he would drink and I figured that was better than nothing. At least my hubby cleaned it up, yeah!

I awoke with a migraine this morning and Tommy was still recovering, so we had another day at home. It was a very hard day for me. Stu has been gone the past two nights until midnight. I REALLY miss Celeste and Jamie. I need to call them to see what they've been up to. Stu is on his way home from a meeting in Daytona Beach. It's late, so I worry. Praying that God gives him safe travel in that little car. Thanks for stopping by! May God bless you today!

No comments: