Wednesday, February 11, 2009

5 Things About Me

Amanda over at Moving Forward suggested I write 5 things about me. I'll just say that you may not know them. Off we go:

1. I grew up in Sarasota, FL. My senior year I went to the beach almost every day after school. (I got out before 1 p.m.) I love to scuba dive and anything to do with the boats, oceans, fishes, etc. I haven't been diving since 1990.

2. I have been married twice. My two oldest children, now 17 and 14, are from my 1st marriage.

3. I have been a hostess, sales clerk, store manager, teacher (3 years special ed), doctor's assistant, weight loss counselor for Jenny Craig, medical office manager, and a wife, mother, & home schooler. Wife and mom are my favorite "jobs!"

4. I am a major night owl. Typically, I am up until one in the morning. It's my time to get work done, enjoy some quiet, and unwind from each day.

5. Max says he likes the food I make. Cooking is not my favorite thing! Doesn't food taste better when you don't have to make it? I love to eat out! Okay, the real #5 is that I couldn't live without music. Music is such a gift from the Lord! It lifts my spirits and inspires me.

If you want to know a little more you can look at the 100 Things About Me in my sidebar. I'm just not that exciting. I am a Mom Just Like You...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I am so glad you did this. Its nice to know more about you. ;-)

My dh wishes I were more boat/ocean oriented. He is an avid off-shore fisherman but I get "green" when on anything smaller than a cruise ship. LOL

Love the music you are playing!