Thursday, October 13, 2005

Gray Day

Ever notice how a gray day can dampen your spirit? Today is just such a day. Not much going on here. It seems like the kids are bickering a little too much lately. Most of it centers around the 4 and 6 year old. The baby is so sweet right now :). I wish they could all be that way!

I am taking Dan to get his hair cut this afternoon and while we are out we're going to run a couple errands. I figure this will be easier with just one child. I call it "stealing time." By the way, we just got the mail. There are 10 pieces--all but one looks like junk. I guess we call that a good day b/c there's no bills, hooray!

A friend is coming over later to visit. I look forward to that...

Have a good day even if it is gray!

"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalm 23:6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with you and your family today. I called Andrew after group tonight and told him how better I feel being able to visit and have fun. Thanks!!!