Friday, October 07, 2005

Test Blog

Test blog--I just spent 1/2 hour composing today's blog and lost it. Definitely a fitting end to one of those days...

Trainwrecked afternoon that was supposed to be mom's time for herself. Jack Russell hunts one recently purchased parakeet and wins. Teenage daughter loses and ALL are quite distraught. Dinner out with hubby CANCELLED due to unforeseen events. What do we do with disappointment? Take it to the Lord in prayer and praise Him for his wonderful works.

"Let me live that I may praise You..." Psalm 119:175

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to add that in light of many events this week losing a parakeet is one of the least of my concerns. So i am moving on and now I am thinking about the amount of shopping Mima and I are going to accomplish!! I miss the bird but compared to shopping it is out of my mind!!

Unknown said...

I am surprised by your reaction...I am glad you're not dwelling on it, but I thought you'd be a bit more melancholy than that...

Anonymous said...

This is so funny.But Lettie had to forward it to me, I did not get it when you did it. Are you trying to give me a hint? he he he