Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Best Friends and Babies




On Sunday we drove to Orlando to visit our friends, Heath and Valerie. We hadn't seen them since last August and we were anxious to get our babies together. Val and I were both pregnant with our fourth children at the same time. I was present for the birth of her fourth child, Becky. She was there when I hadmy fourth and fifth children, Max and Tommy. I missed her this last time because she had a 5 week old. It's so nice to have friends that have a big family--they have 5 and we have 6 children! Valerie is like a sister to me and I really value her friendship. We talk almost every day. We love you guys!

5 comments:

Beth said...

how fun to have your best friend have baby close to the same time as yours. My best friend and I have done this for years. I have 10 she has 9, but our last boys where born on the same day! FATHERS day!!
I love your site.
Blessings Beth

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

CUTE BABIES!!!!!!!

Eden said...

The babies are adorable!

I have added you to my blogroll.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the encouragment, Ladies! Babies are so much fun!

Stephanie said...

Hi! You left me a comment about nursing and weight watchers ... they do let you do WW when you are nursing, you get 10 extra points to count towards your daily allowance of points if you are nursing to make sure you are getting enough food. That said, I have such a hard time keeping my milk supply up (as I know you do) that its hard for me to do ANY kind of dieting while nursing. As soon as I start thinking about losing weight I start having milk issues. And then I end up drying up about 6-7 months anyway...