Saturday, January 06, 2007

Saturday routine




I didn't do much today. I did get to go to the mall with Celeste so that she could use her gift certificates from Christmas. That was fun! We got to drive a really neat car--more on that when I can put a picture up. Jamie went to play paintball in a "scenario" game with a friend of his and his cousin, JT. I was working on my Christmas pictures using Memory Manager 2.0. Of course the program is awesome and is made by Creative Memories--you can find it at www.mycmsite.com/nanpalmer. I found a few more cute pictures of Jamie at Christmas. He really is a fun, goofy kid. Above I posted several. Hope your weekend is blessed! Tomorrow we're visiting some good friends in Orlando. Hi Heath and Valerie!! We had babies around the same time and I can't wait to see theirs!

No comments: