Tuesday, January 09, 2007

GATORS!!!

41-14

How about the Gators?!? I just have to say something because I am a University of Florida Alumni and I live in the area. We watched the very exciting game last night. It wasn't over until midnight, but it was pretty obvious we were going to win by the end of the 3rd quarter. We're getting a late start today, but that's okay! I have to go pick up Celeste--she went to a football party with some friends at church. Have a great day! I hope to post pics from our Orlando trip later. GO GATORS!!

2 comments:

Chris@Joyful Mother said...

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melessa Gregg said...

I found your blog through a WFMW comment that you made and wanted to reply to it. First, congrats on the Florida win and second, there is no better time to join Weight Watchers than when you are nursing. And I speak from experience.