Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The List

Do you ever have so much to do and you're trying to figure out how to accomplish it? That's what I'm thinking about the next couple of days! (You're probably wondering why I'm on the computer, right?!?) Tomorrow is Max's 6th birthday! I still need to get him a gift. Also, I have a hair cut today and the grocery store is calling. The baby is still asleep. I woke her up at 6:30 to nurse because I couldn't stand it anymore, but then I went back to bed for a little bit.

Max has requested a trip to the butterfly garden tomorrow. There's also the medievil fair in town this weekend, so we're trying to decide what to do. I haven't been feeling well this week, so the thought of taking 6 kids anywhere is kind of daunting to me. I'm just tired and have a bad cold. We've been trying to save money on groceries due to our very tight budget situation. I go to a wonderful website that has great cooking ideas from scratch. We ate homemade pancakes yesterday that just rocked! Go here to check out the full website.

Well, I am off to get busy with my day! I hope yours is blessed and full of little kisses and hugs from your tots!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NANCY! I forgot that there was a W@H down in Gainesville area. I was so there at the "Faire" last Friday...and we went to the Harn museum...and the nature/history museum next door (can't recall the name). Nuts. I should have been able to bump into you. Did you go?