Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's A-Comin'



Happy New Year's Eve! I trust 2008 will be an exciting year. I don't do resolutions, but I do like to look ahead and think about my goals for the year. This year, well, it's anyone's guess. It will be interesting with a new baby in the house and all the goings on!

Today Eden went for a 15 month check-up. She's having trouble switching to milk--runny stools and bad diaper rash. We've got her up to 1/2 milk and 1/2 formula. That's really the only reason I went in. I think well check-ups are just a money grab and are for administering vaccines (which we don't get). We weigh her at home. I'll probably skip the 18 month check unless I can't figure something out... Anyway, our pediatrician (who I love) suggested lactaid milk. We'll try it. I am thinking it's probably less costly than formula. Eden weighed 21 pounds (30%) and was 31 inches tall (75%!). She's tall and skinny. She still looks like a peanut! Tommy and Eden got a play kitchen for Christmas. The picture above is them having fun with it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog & for your sweet comments!
Love, Alyssa... a fellow MOMYS