Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The best Christmas gifts


Sorry I haven't posted. I've been very busy and out of town! What an interesting Christmas this year. I received 2 digital cameras! I am an avid scrapbooker and my 35mm broke a couple of years ago. I have been using those throw aways and couldn't decide what to get to replace them with. My hubby and my dad bought me a digital. We are taking both back and I will pick one out. Making decisions like that never comes easy for me. I'm a details person which can be a drawback. Also, in other news, I got to spend Christmas with my younger brother, Jamie, this year. A rarity for sure. I only saw him one other time this year and that was in July. Enclosed is a picture of us. I believe he's the one on the right. My older brother, Ed, is on the left. I feel blessed!

2 comments:

Charity said...

This is a great picture of you guys. And I am very excited for you to play with your new camera.

Unknown said...

This picture was taken with Stu's camera. MY camera is even better!