Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Happy Anniversary!

Today is my 8th wedding Anniversary! It seems like longer...but in a good way. Just ask either of us and we'll tell you that. Stuart Bradley Palmer married Nancy Jean Van Winkle on December 6th, 1997 at 2:00PM. Believe me, I remember a magical and blessed day. I stayed at the Magnolia Plantation Bed & Breakfast the night before my wedding. What a beautiful place...and so romantic! Check it out at http://www.magnoliabnb.com/. Stu and I spent our honeymoon night there. And so did the maid of honor, Celeste Rodgriguez, and the best man, Brian Caffee, and my bridesmaid ,Laura Mosimann, and her fiancee, Jasper. I have so many wonderful memories. I LOVED the cake--it was delicious AND beautiful. You know how you're supposed to save the cake and eat it on your first anniversary? Well, it was so good that we ate it just a few days after the wedding!! Stu gave me a beautiful ring. The marquise I had always wanted (but much bigger!) with sapphires and diamonds on the wedding band portion. What a wonderful thing to have a wedding at Christmas. It truly was one of my best days! It reminds me of how thankful I am for Stuart. He is very dedicated to me (and our children), loyal, and hardworking. He has provided for me to stay at home with the children and supports my idea of home schooling them. He honors me in my choices when it comes to planning our family. I am so fortunate! God has truly blessed me over the 8+ years.

Above all, love each other deeply because love covers over a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nancy and Stuart! Happy Anniversary and thanks for being a godly couple. I so appreciate your love for each other and most important your Savior. Thanks for being a part of AGCC.

Phil Courson

Charity said...

WOW!!!!
That is cool that he said that.
We love you guys and thank you for being a part of our lives too.