Thursday, December 22, 2005

Busy little hands

As I type this post, my 16 month old son, Tommy, is swinging his arms back and forth and clasping his hands while he stands in front of our recently decorated Christmas tree. Danny, Max, and I finally decorated it this morning during Tommy's nap. We also hung the stockings on the wall. Gotta love those command 3M thingys! Anyway, it's amazing how much better our old tree looks when it's decorated. I had really worried about putting up the tree this year. It's a bit of work with the baby. Every time he reaches for an ornament or pulls one off he gets a, "No, may not!" It seems to be working because he doesn't know what to do with those little hands now. In a few years, I will have lots to keep those little hands busy! I feel blessed today!

No comments: