Friday, December 09, 2005

Getting started

Okay, today I got started on some Christmas shopping. It wasn't too bad, but then I ventured out in the morning. Everything is not so safely "hidden" in our closet. I wonder if I have to resort to hiding things in the attic. I was pretty bad as a child....my younger brother and I would carefully unwrap things and then just to get a peek. What was that all about? I think encouragement from my siblings goaded me on! Hopefully, no one here will want to ruin their surprise. I LOVE surprises....and presents. I love giving them and I love receiving them.

I have to type this fast because the 3 older boys are playing outside. It's the nicest day we've had this week and it's quite overcast. Tommy is in his high chair having a snack and watching me type. That won't last long. It's going to be a challenge without my big helpers for 17 days! I can do it. Other people do and I did it all summer long. I just love my children! I enjoy playing games with them. Did I say I took Celeste to see Pride & Prejudice. I enjoy taking them to the movies, out to lunch, and shopping. ALL of them. It gets a little hectic sometimes, but it's worth it and better than being alone. Have a super weekend!

1 comment:

Charity said...

This was nice to read. Children are the greatest gifts from God. I just wonder what I did to recieve 5.