Thursday, January 05, 2006

Back to school

Here we are...back to school. We started again yesterday. I think the kids are getting a slow start. Their brains are warming up very slowly. We're in high gear for the rest of the year now. Celeste, since she is in high school, has been diligently working. Dan is having a hard time b/c he wants to play. I know how he feels...
Stu is working hard, too! The past 2 days he's had 12 hour work days. He hasn't eaten dinner with us either. I don't like that! I am praying for a very productive year for him in business. I am so thankful for all of his hard work. What a burden to care for all of us...myself and the 5 children. It is amazing what he does! I am thankful that God gave men the job to provide and women the arena of caring for the home. I am reading a great book called So Much More. I got it from Vision Forum. Celeste will be reading it, too. It's about women and their biblical calling as wives, mothers, sisters.
Well, time to go supervise everything here and think about lunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what's up mrs. palmer?!

i love the air port pics....haha!