Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Not the best blogger...

Okay, I haven't posted in almost a week. You might be starting to consider that I am not the best blogger. All of my responsibilites at home keep me from doing it. That is a good reason, I believe. Home schooling 4 children, chasing a 17 month old (today!), preparing snacks and meals, errand running, taking kids to their activities, cleaning, and church events tend to take up most of my time! In the meantime I manage to try to squeeze in some reading. I haven't scrapbooked in forever AND I have lots more pics since I got that new digital for Christmas. I better get busy with it--or jiggy with it. Life is full and this is a good thing!

"Your wife will be like a fruitful vine within your house; your sons will be like olive shoots around your table." Psalm 128:3

I read this yesterday and was thinking on how I can be a more fruitful vine within my household. Think on these things and how you can honor God on a daily basis in your home. I think we're going to do some more bible reading together. Also, I am still working on a little thing called gentleness....

No comments: