Monday, January 09, 2006

Go-carts, paintball, & migraines






It's been a fun-filled weekend with the kids. We stopped by my brother's house and the kids drove thier new go-cart! They had a Blast! hehehe i love you mom! (That was Celeste butting in on my blogging.) On Sunday the older kids got together at the church property for a paintball party. It's fun to watch. I think the chocolate cake I had may have contributed to the migraine I had this morning. I'm hoping it's a signal of the return of fertility here. I hadn't had one for 4 months until a couple weeks ago. We have had a good Monday despite my rocky start. Thank the Lord for that!

A cheerful heart is good medicine. Proverbs 22:17

3 comments:

~Celeste~ said...

The comp. was just sitting there all alone so I had to type something!!! Yes!! I had so much fun paintballing but it hurts more than last time!

Anonymous said...

why do i have to have a word verification...to see if i am like drunk haha thats funny! i just saw that Mrs. Palmer (U) had one so i wanted to look at and yes! i am in a picture u cant see my face but that was probably purposeful hahaha! anywyas! hi mrs. palmer and ur house was a blast!

Charity said...

You kids are so funny. I still think that the men should go paintballing.