Saturday, January 07, 2006

Kind of in a funk

I guess I've been in a funk and just not admitted it. I don't have anything to look forward to in my immediate future. I am just feeling like one day runs into the next. Also, I haven't been organized enough when it comes to feeding my family. I need to lose weight, too, but am not motivated...food is comfort, kwim? What else is there if there isn't food...or chocolate...ha ha! I know God knows our cares. I know He has a future and a hope for me. I just wish I could see it so that my hope would be a little greater. I suppose all this melancholy is due to looking over my past year. It wasn't the best one I can think of. It was down right challenging. Things can change so slowly. I'm just lonely lately... Sorry for the complaining. I just needed to get it out. I would love to write something earth-moving or brilliant. Hasn't happened anytime recently. Lord, I pray that your wisdom would enlighten my heart. I pray for your joy to cheer my soul. Amen!

1 comment:

Charity said...

He hears your tears Nancy. Try picturing God reaching down to put His hand on you every time you need Him to. So when you start feeling lonely, look towards Him and see Him reaching towards you. You are loved so very much!