Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Much to do!



Max jumps up in the air!



Chris Tuttle with her new baby, Kole Freedom
who was born at home on January 5th.



Celeste gets ready to paintball.



Dan just LOVED swinging on this tree swing!



Jamie decked out to play paintball.


We have been very busy, of course! Jamie just got back from a 3 day scouting trip to the Okeefenokee Swamp in GA. He canoed 15 miles on Sunday!!! Here are some pictures I have been meaning to get up on my blog, too. Please pray for our friend, Susan Wright. She was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last week and is having surgery today. We are praying for her complete healing. Also, the Welch's daughter, Valerie Grace, will be undergoing shunt surgery this week related to her brain tumor. She is just a wee one not too much older than Tommy, so keep her in your prayers. "...and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 Let us feel that today in ALL of our being. He has saved us from our sins and can heal us mind, body, and soul. But only if we let Him do this. We need to give our lives over to Jesus. In our weakness, He makes us strong. I, for one, don't want to be strong in a worldly sense, but strong in Christ. May Your Holy Spirit, Lord, give me the power to glorify You on this pale blue dot we call earth. The heavens call out your glory, Lord! Check out Louie Giglio and his presentation on Significant Insignificance. You can find the dvd here: http://www.268store.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.100.exe/scstore/p-2530DVD.html?E+scstore. Blessings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Max! He talks to me now, and knows my name. :-D

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you LOVE him...I do, too! We like you, too!

Anonymous said...

yeah, all of your kids are great. Celeste is such a blessing to us, and our whole youthgroup. I can't imagine what it'd be like without her. But we have to this summer...again :( :(

Oh my soul.... the Indescribable series is amazing. I'm so in Awe of our Creator.

Charity said...

I will definately keep them in our prayers, thanks for letting me know. I will have to let Rebecca go paintballing some time with your kids, if that is OK with them. I don't want them to feel they have to, unlike other people. he he he, ooops!

Charity said...

oh! I almost forgot, I love the pics of your kids and tell your friend congratulations about the baby. And.....CONGRATULATIONS to you with the wonderful news! Love you bunches!