Saturday, August 19, 2006

Announcing...


Samantha Lindsay Vellekamp
August 18th, 2006
5:10 PM
6 pounds, 11 ounces

My best friend, Valerie, had her baby last night! She had a c-section due to a burst ectopic a couple years ago. The docs said when they got in there it looked like a war zone and that's she's lucky to be alive (from the ectopic and this higher risk pregnancy). Glad they had the foresight NOT to let her go through regular labor. Baby and Mommy are doing fine! I will post pics when I get some! I hear she had some dark hair on that little perfectly round head, unusual for a newborn Vellekamp. Her Daddy, Heath, is very proud. Samantha joins her siblings Ciera 9, Zachary 8, Joshua 8, and Rebeka 5. Yea!

1 comment:

April said...

Beautiful. Those C-section babies have the prettiest heads and faces. Glad they are both doing well, the miracle of life never ceases to amaze me.