Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Baby Stuff

Oh, as the pregnancy turns...today I am 31 weeks. It seems like an eternity until I get to meet her face to face. The hot weather probably isn't helping any and I have 2 friends who are having babies in the next 2-4 weeks. I think I found a car seat I really like and a stroller. They are both made by Combi. The car seat looks like this:
It is Celeste's favorite color combination. It is called Lisa Loves Chocolate Pink by Combi and is a Centre DX car seat. I just wonder if that brown will end up being too hot. There's a cute little stroller that goes with it, but I think I am going to get a double. Combi makes a side by side that has a tri-fold and weighs less than the single Graco I have. Or I will get the Counterpart which is a front back, we will see! There's so much to look at for little girls and it's such fun! Although, technically I have everything I could need for her, but I would love some nice things as she's the first girl in 15 years! It's quiet here tonight. Stu's at a meeting and I'm in a slump. 8 days until the kids come home and I just don't know what to do between now and then...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh, I love that brown and pink!

Musical Mommy said...

I LOVE brown and pink...that's what my myspace background theme is...heh...don't laugh :)