Friday, August 18, 2006

One day runs into the next...

Tommy gives momma some baby love!

Do you ever get the feeling that one day runs into another? I have nothing major to look forward to until this baby comes...that's a long wait, in my book. Right now I have a 5 and a 7 year old fighting over a pop-tart. They don't want to split it, so no one is getting it. The 5 year old is screaming in his room. I will be honest. I HATE this! When does life get fun again? My 12 year old is going out to have fun at a friends with a bunch of other 12 year olds. My 15 year old is going to the mall with her friends and then back here to hang out tonight. At least when the baby comes I'll have something to do that's constructive. I love my little Tommy. Did you see his cute pic as he's laying over that BIG belly? I've got a little under 5 weeks to go and I feel HUGE. My best friend, Val, is having a c-section as we speak. Wish I could be there! Among other things....

No comments: