Friday, August 11, 2006

They're Back!

The gang's all here!
Nancy & Valerie, very pregnant!

Yes, my older children, Celeste and Jamie, are back from summer! Their plane was about a half hour early, so by the time we got to the airport to pick them up, they were already on the ground with their luggage. No parking, just got them at the curb and drove off!! I kind of missed the grand welcoming we usually have. That's why there's a picture in the truck! Also, I visited Valerie, my best friend. She was 37 weeks pregnant and I was 32. She is having her baby next Friday on the 18th. No more amnios, the baby's lungs should be okay! We're very busy here getting ready to start school next week and enjoying the return of the kids! Thank the Lord for a new year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photo of the two of you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Zoe! I guess we don't get enough preggo pics. Val had twins 8 years ago and says she doesn't have 1 picture. So I took a few!