Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Friday!

Here comes the weekend...we took off from home schooling today due to Veteran's Day. We all went and ran errands. I got a new belt for the vacuum cleaner and we'll see if it works, yea! This afternoon Celeste is babysitting for the Beck's little girl, Hannah. We rented Herbie Fully Loaded, so tonight we'll make it a family night and have pizza, a movie, and Stu promised the boys smores. Tomorrow we have no plans, although Stu has to go in to work for a bit (as usual--just thankful he has a good job!). Sunday we have church, we're going to a baptism, and I have a baby shower, too! Busy Sunday :).

I'm currently working on adding neat little things to my blog, so be on the lookout for that. I added my picture, but it was fuzzy, so I have to work on that this weekend. Hope everyone's weekend is fantabulous! Here's a song on my heart and my lips today:

Lord I lift your name on high
Lord I love to sing Your praises
I'm so glad You're in my life
I'm so glad You came to save us

You came from heaven to earth to show the way
From the earth to the cross my debt to pay
From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky
Lord I lift Your name on high!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks good Nancy! Ashley from WAH here. I have a blogger password, but can't seem to remember it. So I will be annonymous revealed.
See you around the board. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the positive feedback! You made my day! I look forward to getting to know you, too!!