Saturday, November 12, 2005

Slumber Party!

You know what was fun when you were a kid? Having a friend or friends overnight. Celeste is at a slumber bday party this evening. Jamie is having two friends who are brothers overnight tonight as well. I look forward to playing games (mostly playstation) and movies. Oh, and don't forget the junk food! I bought ice cream and we could do smores again tonight.

So why don't you invite your best buddies over and have a spend the night? Come on, really!! As adults we should at least kick back and enjoy each other every now and again. I hope you have a super Saturday night! I know I will, even if it is with a bunch of preteen boys!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am still trying to plan the ladies retreat with our group. But I might have to plan it as a couples retreat instead. What do you think? Rick and Andrew said it sounded too fun for them to be left out.

Unknown said...

No couples retreat....I don't have anyone to watch the kids...I used to get away for 2 days at least once a year. I need to do that in 2006...twice!