Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Yea!

Check out my new banner, woo-hoo! Kudos go out to Becky Perry who collaborated with me and did the design! You can reach her at joyfulmother@gmail.com if you'd like to have her work with your blog, too. Thanks Becky!

Just a "quiet" day here. Everyone voted for chicken and rice tonight. It's a favorite around here now. Here's the recipe:

1 rotisserie chicken from Publix
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can of milk
brown rice

Rip up the chicken and place it over the cooked brown rice. Season if desired. Combine soup and milk and pour it over chicken and rice. Bake at 350 degrees for half an hour. Yummy!

Celeste has 180 tonight. That's youth group for 7-12th grade. They've been talking about biblical friendship. Many adults could take a lesson in this! Parents are encouraged to attend with their teens. I may go this evening just for a break from home. It's fun to hang out with those wacky teens!

Hey, I'm supposed to get my hair high-lighted on Thursday. Since I am growing it out and I don't want it to look too damaged, what do you think about me coloring more to my natural color? Or should I just let it go natural...getting more gray every day!

His mercies are new every morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new banner looks great!

Unknown said...

Thanks Michelle! It was so good to meet you at women @ home!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the banner! mmm Chicken n Rice sounds good. Will have to make that soon. Maybe even tonight. I use a different recipe, but still yummy. Ashley