Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thankfulness

Thanksgiving is just 2 days away. I better get busy on the menu items I'm responsible for! I was just thinking about what I am thankful for. Here's a few:

~crunchy little baby diaper bottoms...and toes
~my husband
~all of my children...Celeste, Jamie, Danny, Max, and Tommy
~the beautiful "new" home I live in
~my suburban
~Jesus' sacrifice for ME and YOU
~today's colder weather :)
~my church
~all of my church friends (Hi Charity and Lettie!)
~the fact that I live in the USA and I can home school my children
~my older brother (who took good care of me when I needed it)
~my younger brother, Jamie (I don't see him near enough)
~my parents
~Stu's parents :)

That's all for the moment. Take some time to think about what you're thankful for and share it over your Thanksgiving dinner. Many blessings!

"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." 1 Thess. 5:16-18

No comments: